Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Myspace!!


Hello everyone. Its me and im back again. This is an update blog letting you know the progress i have been having. Thanks to my friend Blair i was about to create a new myspace profile layout and make it look a lot better. Well ooh i almost forgot i have a story to tell. April 6th, 2009, i went on my myspace like regular. Usually for song plays a say i probably have like 500 or less.. But on this particular day when i checked i had 11,000 song plays for the day. Thats crazy to me. I want to thank everyone that make that possible and stuff, but yeah just keep putting my music on your pages and stuff because your helping me make a name for myself so yeah...

thanks and God Bless

7 comments:

  1. you can really singgggg boy! Always shoot for your dreams!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jordan i really njoy ur singing. u sound like a young k-ci from jodeci. i'm looking forward 2 hearing more from u n da near future. hope 2 c u soon on Tyra or Oprah. i'm a fan already my stepson thinks ur super cool 2. his aim is skylock23

    ReplyDelete
  3. YouTube, I love that website and I've looked u
    Up and I love your singing! I think your voice is amazing(:
    It makes me smile hearing u sing
    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jordan>>omg i kno you hav probably heard this so many times>>but hun u need to hear it again>>boi you can sing>>and i personally think it is wonderful what you do with your talents>>you hav tha best of my wishes that you succeed with yor wonderful voice :):):)

    ReplyDelete
  5. you can really sing and i am sooo happy for you

    ReplyDelete
  6. you made it bigg booooooyyyyy i knew it was a matter of time and i aleways and forever will belive in you no matter what you do. u should come out with a cd i would buy like 5 of them just in case something happens to your like a younger version of chriss brown

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Jordan most people say they think you can sing but i know you can..... I wish i could see you in person and get to know you because you seem like a good person and i think you is cute ......^_^....

    ReplyDelete