Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Youtube!!!


As many people know, I am "youtube kid," so i am just so humbled and amazed right now. About a year ago i started posting videos on yotube for fun, no expecting any gain what so ever. But i realized i started to get more popular and more views and stuff. It started with 1,000 views and within a month it tunred into 20,000. I got so polular so quick. It hads been 10 months and i am proub to say... I MADE IT TO HALF A MILLION(500,000) VIDEO VIEWS.. Many people may think thats not a ot, but thats enough for me. A kid who never expected this life, or this turn out. So again i say thank you. Thanks for the encouraging words, love, and your support. So yeah...

Thanks and God Bless

4 comments:

  1. euhm my name's fiona im 15 years old and lol i think you are so sweet i from guadeloupe but i don t av a good english sorry !! but i want speak with you !! if you want speak with me lord971@live.fr !! and you have a nice voice euhm please i want realy speak with you bye

    ReplyDelete
  2. keep up the good work Jordan.

    Aunt Lois

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know your expertise on this. I must say we should have an online discussion on this. Writing only comments will close the discussion straight away! And will restrict the benefits from this information. Https://www.Brsm.io/buy-real-youtube-views/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stopping by your blog helped me to get what I was looking for. How To Optimize YouTube Video Descriptions

    ReplyDelete